Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tomato in Season!!!

This last weekend, got tans of Fresh Tomatoes
from Garden of Treasures, Imamura's!
These tomatos smells so Fresh!!!!
Even Roman Tomato's has refreshing green smells. Thank you~!!!

So, Today's Lunch is Tomato special.

LUNCH: Tomato Pasta

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tomato Pasta (Quinoa Pasta)

Tomato Salad
with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Very very simple pasta sauce made with just
these fresh Tomatoes, Onion, and Garlic.
So, to keep the Tomato as Main!

Here is my dressing recipe:
Balsamic Vinegar
Lemon Juice
Olive Oil
Agave Nectar
Chopped Cilantro
Pinch of Salt & Pepper to taste

I tried this Quinoa Pasta today.
(found in the very bottom of my food cabinet:))
Never had this before, but it's quite good.
Has very gummy texture that I like.
I'll recommend this if you're looking for healthy alternative pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment