Saturday, August 7, 2010

Art Murmur again!

Yesterday was my second trial in selling food at Oakland Art murmur.
This time, I decided on Thai Curry, the recipe I learned in Chaing Mai a few years ago.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Red Curry with Fish

Green Curry with Chicken

Black Sticky Rice Pudding
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I made about total 60 servings of curry.
That's about 4 big pots of curry!


Look! There is LINE for us! Ya~y!
Thank you Tae-chan for helping again!!!
I was so happy that all sold out in about 2 1/2 hours.
Actually, run out of RICE first.... miscalculated....
But, with Akanekke' advice,
we sold just the curry as soup for less money.
So, I was able to go home with empty pots!





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, the food looks delicious. Congrats on selling out!

    I want to try the rice pudding next time I'm back in town.

    -John

    ReplyDelete