Sunday, November 27, 2011

Panchakarma treatment

Panchakarma is Ayurvedic treatment to remove all the toxins from the body and to rejuvenate from within to bring you a total new balanced body, mind, and soul. Program will be customized to everyone very differently depends on your body type, PRAKRITI, and your current imbalance state, VIKRITI.
So, for me, they planned my daily routine as follow:

6:00 - 6:45am walking
7:00-7:30am doctor check/ eye wash, Nasyam(nostril cleanse)
7:30-8:15am yoga exercise
8:30am therapy (oil massage)
9:45am breakfast
12:15-1:00pm PRANSYAMA (breathing excercisd)
1:00-2:00pm lunch
3:15pm meditation
4:45pm therapy (lower back basthi)
5:30pm walking
7:30-8:15pm dinner

I'm trying to keep my mind focus on what my body is experiencing. Trying to bring the attention to body, mind, soul connection to bring the healing experience to its optimum.

It's amazing to be able to spend 21 days according to this very simple routine.

I found the blooming lotus on the side of road this morning. Lotus flower is only open in the morning. One more good reason to start day early.

2 comments:

  1. simple routine???
    glad you are doing what you are doing.
    I will try to focus on my body, too!

    ReplyDelete