Monday, May 17, 2010

akanekke's bento box days starts today

i (akanekke) is starting this blog to let the whole world know how lucky i am!
the deal is, i give izumi money for the week, and she makes me lunch and dinner!

and look! this is my first bento!

for lunch: Unagi bento
with asparagus and brown rice
for dinner: healthy mix bento!

i can't wait for lunch and dinner.
our goal, to keep akanekke healthy while she sits front of computer all day!

izumi, you are the best!

starting tomorrow, izumi will post my bento!!!
jealous? nyahahha!


3 comments:

  1. Great idea to have "Izumi Box" blog open! Make me jealous everyday!

    Taeko

    ReplyDelete
  2. please name all of you bento starting tomorrow! 753

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izumi,
    You are doing great job. Bentos look delicious and pretty. I would like to hear from Akanekke how taste they are. I suggest to you to use more miso, natto or something for protein intake. It's very good to have hijiki every day.

    ReplyDelete